- Where do we even begin? Kate and Josh of GSquared are incredibly special and talented people. We were going to have them shoot our wedding in Kaneohe, HI but due to COVID, plans had to be changed. I will always remember calling Kate to tell her the bad news and her answering the phone and comforting me and helping me plan and decide what steps to take next. They were there for us in the ups and downs of planning a new wedding in 3 months – with changes in restrictions, to weather, to family – they were always there for us. Kate and Josh have been able to capture intimate and important details of our relationship in a thoughtful, creative, and unique way. From engagement photos to our Washington wedding photos, they were willing to go the extra mile for us. Beyond the photos, Kate and Josh our wholesome, kind, compassionate, passionate, and loving people. We feel they are part of our family and we can’t wait to work with them again in May for our re-scheduled Hawaii wedding. Kate and Josh are a power couple, adventurous, and loving souls and we thank our lucky stars everyday that they are in our lives. We love them!
– Ashlei C
- Kate and Josh were absolutely incredible! We unfortunately had the pleasure of planning a wedding during 2020 and one of the least stressful and least challenging aspects was our photography. They flawlessly kept up with all of our changing plans, adhered to guidelines like rockstars, and still made it feel like a “normal” wedding. I also cannot speak highly enough about their photography, they provided a wonderful mix of artistic and traditional portraits and were willing to travel to a few different locations to capture the images we were hoping for. Not to mention the delivered sneak peeks and the full gallery insanely quickly! Because so many of our family and friends were not able to attend it was so amazing to be able to share a few photos same day. Thank you both, we will cherish the images for years to come!
– Karina W
- Kate and Josh were simply wonderful. Incredibly flexible and willing to roll with all the changes that 2020 brought. They gave us the most amazing photos and knew exactly how to create a perfect moment. All of our friends raved about them during our wedding. HIGHLY recommend!! If you want someone to adventure with for some amazing backdrops, they’re definitely the ones! They go above and beyond!
– Abi M
- There are not enough rave-worthy words to describe the time we had with Kate and Josh as our wedding photographers! Due to COVID, a lot of our wedding plans changed and then changed again during the last few weeks leading up to our wedding and having Kate be part of our process was seriously a godsend. Her calm throughout our storm helped us refocus and she was willing to do ANYTHING (literally!) to take the added stress off our shoulders. Kate’s communication from time of booking until after our wedding was always quick and she was so easy to get ahold of, even at odd times due to our work schedules. The morning of our wedding, it was rainy and since our venue was all outdoors, most of the seating and tables were soaked. Kate and Josh showed up shortly after the venue opened, even though we were having an evening wedding, to help set up our venue to make it perfect for us. They happily stayed later than our originally contracted time because covid regulations made dinner service and dessert time longer than usual. We seriously cannot say enough about this duo and are so thankful we were able to have them at our wedding!
– Jen B
- Kate and Josh were great to work with. They communicated very quickly and throughly, they were very professional and gave tips throughout the entire process, were priced affordably, and they were able to change their schedule as we had to move our wedding date. I would highly recommend using them.
– Caleb S
- We are incredibly grateful to have had Kate and Josh as our wedding photographers! They went above and beyond our expectations! They were an incredible help in making sure that not only were our memories of that day captured beautifully, but also helped in making sure that our event ran smoothly!
– Joyce W
- We would give Kate and Josh 6/5 stars if we could! We kept saying to each other that we could not have picked a better photographer duo to have at our wedding, especially during the uncertainty of COVID-19. We unfortunately had to postpone our large June wedding of 175 people, and instead chose to do a small elopement this year and a reception next year. This was a very tough decision, but Kate and Josh were extremely accommodating and made it so easy! They offered, out of the kindness of their hearts, to photograph both our elopement and reception next year at no extra cost to us. They also offered a couples shoot as a gift. Seriously, what photographer even offers that?! We were blown away. We are extremely grateful for their generosity, fun attitude and help throughout the wedding planning process. You cannot go wrong with them. We were also extremely impressed by their photography skills. They make you feel so comfortable in front of a camera and give great tips for looking your best. Our engagement photos and elopement photos were absolutely breathtaking, and the turn around on our photos was extremely fast! We got our elopement photos back in a week! We cannot thank Kate and Josh enough, and we plan to continue using them as our family photographers. I would recommend them to everyone!
– Taylor C
Read View reviews: in